Izolde is practicing in such areas of law as banking & finance, consumer crediting, commercial law, purchase and sale of companies.
Previously Izolde has gained professional experience by practicing in various law offices acquiring wide experience in commercial law, consumer protection law, law of personal data processing and other legal disciplines.
Additionally, Izolde has worked in international consulting firm Deloitte Latvia for several years. She acquired extensive legal knowledge by providing legal assistance both to national and multinational clients in the company.
Izolde has participated in drafting legislation in such areas of law as tax and finance and provided legal reports in different public and private areas of law.
2017- until now
Attorney-at-law at Law Firm FORT
Attorney At Law at Deloitte Latvia SIA
Lawyer at Law Firm Notus
Intern at Law Firm Skrastiņš un Dzenis
The Riga Graduate School of Law (LL.M.)
University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (LL.M.)
University of Latvia, Faculty of Law (LL.B.)
- Latvian Bar Association (since 2010)
Latvian, English, Russian
- Marhele I. Amendments of the Employment law related to the Accounts of Working Time. Jurista Vards, Nr.12 (915), 03/2016;
- Marhele I. Disputing of the Shareholder’s Decisions. Bilances Juridiskie Padomi, 10/2014;
- Marhele I., Pucēns G. Are Cash Transactions Comprehensible for Individuals? Dienas Bizness, 07/2012;
- Marhele I. How to Avoid of Violation of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Area of Recontruction Rights. Dienas Bizness, 02/2012;
- Marhele I. Unclear Cash Transactions. Dienas Bizness, 03/2011.