Our team has extensive in the full range of corporate transactions including mergers, acquisitions, corporate restructuring and joint ventures. We emphasize effective, business-oriented approach and are able to advise our clients at every stage of transaction. Our team includes specialists who have considerable expertise in various fields of law, including litigation, and we are therefore able to provide our clients practical and tailored solutions also under very complicated circumstances that require interdisciplinary and creative thinking.
Legal 500, the guide of world’s leading law firms, recommends FORT as leading law firm.
- Acquisition of the property and operator of hotel Palace, situated at Tallinn main square (Freedom Square)
- Sale of Novalux stores by Blokker Holding, a leading international retail and wholesale group, to Koduekstra
- Structured buy-out of distressed assets by MariComp Eesti from Nordea for setting up of metal producing operations in Paljassaare, Estonia
- Corporate structuring of regulated financial institutions
- Corporate trust structure for issuing structured bonds
- Assistance to Baltic Champignons (Ecozona) in sale of shares and further cooperation. Baltic Champignons are the major producer of champignons in Baltic states
- Assistance to Capital Mill OÜ in acquiring of shares of Valdemara Centrs, a landmark A-class office building in the centre of Riga
- Assisting the client in acquisition of Zemgales enerģijas parks Ltd which at the moment of acquisition was in process of developing of a biogas and cogeneration plant
- Start-up projects for UAB “Brolis Semiconductors”, UAB “Novus Asset Management”
- Rrepresentation of a company ImpressPages, a Lithuanian CMS with drag&drop interface and in place content editing developer in negotiations with a risk capital fund investing in a start-up. A team of 3 Lithuanians attracted investment of EUR 200 000 from a Lithuanian risk capital fund Practica Capital
- Covered complete range of legal services, including transaction support to a local investor acquiring 100 per cent share stake in company working in Baltic and Russian markets of local metal structures and road safety equipment sales
- In co-operation with Belarusian partners provided legal assistance to the biggest pan Baltic IT wholesale trade company in establishing corporate, commercial and tax structure for the conduct of business in the Republic of Belarus
- Advised several local companies in developing their business in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and assisted them in establishing local subsidiaries
- Daily corporate advice for Capital Mill, Hansabuss, East Capital, MariComp, Tamro, etc