tel +370 5 250 6141
gsm +370 655 13383
Agnė has more than 20 years of experience working at Lithuanian law firms (Baltic Legal Solutions Lietuva, Meškauskienė & Tuzovaitė, Mecelienė, Čiurlys and partners). Agnė worked with leading Lithuanian and foreign companies (UAB BNTP group companies (UAB RLD, UAB Savanorių 18, UAB Prekybos centras Grandus, UAB Klaipėdos verslo parkas, UAB Pastatų vystymas, others), UAB NOR Property Development, UAB Baltic Property Trust, ING Bank NV, Cimenteries CBR, Swedish Energy Agency, UAB Chanita, UniPark group companies, UAB Tauropolis, etc.).
- Full legal assistance (legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating letters of intent, sale and purchase agreements, long-term lease agreements) in all of the acquisitions and sales of real estate objects by BNTP group companies (shopping centre Grandus in Klaipeda, shopping centre IKI in Radviliskis, office building at the address Savanorių av. 18, Vilnius, etc).
- Daily advice to BNTP group companies on long-term lease agreements of business centres in Klaipėda FEZ as well as on corporate issues (shareholders agreement, increase/decrease of the share capital, shares sale and purchase agreements, loan agreement, services agreements, separation of company, etc).
- Legal assistance to the shopping centre Grandus on re-negotiations of the existing lease agreements and communication with tenants during the pandemic lockdown.
- Full legal assistance to Tauropolis – drafting and negotiating lease, projection and construction agreements for non-residential buildings complex at the address Aludarių str. 3, Vilnius, which is a heritage object, drafting of sale and purchase agreements of commercial objects.
- Daily advice to Chanita regarding projection and construction agreement as well as regarding separation of the company.
- Representing natural person in sales of 20 ha industrial land plot located in Vilnius region, including legal consultations regarding preparation of the land plot for sale (change of the purpose, annulment of special conditions of usage, etc).
- Drafting agreements on establishment of servitudes and order of usage.
- Representing the clients in the court disputes regarding not received invoice upon unilateral termination of the lease agreement by the tenant, defects to the leased premises, establishment of servitudes, establishment of the order of usage, separation from the common ownership, etc.
2022 until now
Attorney-at-law, mediator with the Law Office FORT
2012 – 2022
Attorney-at-law, partner with the Law Firm Mecelienė, Čiurlys and partners
2007 – 2012
Attorney-at-law, partner with the Law Firm Meškauskienė & Tuzovaitė
2001 – 2007
Associate attorney-at-law, lawyer with the Law Office Baltic Legal Solutions Lietuva
1996 – 2001
Master of law, Vilnius University, Faculty of Law
1993 – 1996
Kaunas Technology university Gymnasium
Lithuanian Bar Association
Lithuanian, English, Russian