Aistė has over 14 years of working experience in consulting on the European Union law issues. She started her professional career in the public sector (the Supreme Court of Lithuania, the Legal Affairs group to the President of the Republic of Lithuania) and academic world. Aistė has exceptional competence in data protection (GDPR), media, IT, AML issues. Also, she represents clients in sophisticated cases, including unprecedented class actions.
- Legal assistance in GDPR compliance procedures (performing the audit, data protection impact assessment, drafting documents, consulting). Aistė works with different clients such as financial institutions, property management, healthcare, e-commerce companies, producers and etc.
- Advises clients as data protection officer.
- Represents the clients in numerous sophisticated cases at national and EU level involving regulatory banking & financing matters, state responsibility for breaching EU obligations against the state company “Deposit and Investment Insurance” and the bankrupt bank SNORAS.
- Represents the clients in EU and national public institutions regarding various matters related to data protection, acquisitions of media companies, commencement and performance of media activity, IT issues, AML, breaches of EU law.
- Drafts and participates in negotiations of various data processing, sale – purchase, IP agreements.
2013 – until now
Law Office FORT, lawyer
Law Firm Pavlov & Mamontovas, lawyer
2009 – 2013
Legal adviser to the President of the Republic of Lithuania
2007 – 2008
Mykolo Romeris University, lecturer of European Union environmental law and European Union law
2005 – 2009
Legal consulter on European Union law and international law in the Supreme Court of Lithuania
2004 – 2005
Legal adviser at the Committee on Audit in the Parliament of the Republic of Lithuania
Mykolas Romeris University. Vilnius, Lithuania. Doctors of Laws (PhD) (European Union Law).
2003 – 2005
Christian-Albrechts University, Kiel, Germany. Master of Laws (LL.M.).
2004 – 2005
Mykolas Romeris University. Vilnius, Lithuania. Master of Laws (European Union Law).
1999 – 2003
Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania. Bachelor of Laws.
2001 – 2002
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelm University, Bonn, Germany. Erasmus studies.
Mykolas Romeris University, lecturer of European Union law
Lithuanian, German, English, Russian