tel +370 5 250 6141
gsm +370 674 28935
Aurelija specializes in a real estate and construction law. She has 6 years of experience working in a law firm focusing on business clients. It is worth noting her exceptional competence in commercial objects lease and construction related issues as well as well-rounded legal due diligence skills.
- Assisted clients on the buyer-side in numerous acquisitions (in particular performing legal due diligence of the target). Aurelija has worked with such clients as EfTEN (the largest real estate fund manager in the Baltics) and Capital Mill (the private investment management company) in almost all their acquisitions in Lithuania.
- Advises clients on complex construction and territorial planning matters. Client portfolio includes construction of approx. 20,000 sq. m factory and development of residential building of approx. 70 apartments in the central area of Vilnius.
- Advises clients on commercial lease related matters in such objects as the business centre “Grand Office”, the newly reconstructed Jeruzalės shopping centre of 5,000 sq. m and etc.
- Represents the clients in public institutions regarding various matters related to state land lease, encumbrance of real estate and construction related matters.
- Drafts and participates in negotiations of various sale – purchase agreements, agreements for easements’ establishment, property management and others.
2013 – until now
Associate with the Law Office FORT
2012 – 2013
Lawyer with the Law Firm Pavlov&Mamontovas
Internship at a Law firm Pavlov ir partneriai
Internship at Supreme Court of Lithuania in the Private Law Group of the Division of Legal Research and Generalization
2009 – 2014
Master of law, Vilnius University, Faculty of Law (Vilnius, Lithuania)
ERASMUS exchange programme in the Syddansk Universitet (Denmark)