Emilis has over 17 years’ experience consulting clients operating in trade, IT, energy sectors. He has started his professional career in the law firm Ellex Valiunas, later he has worked as a member of management team for such companies as Akropolis Group, Circle K Lithuania, ESO (electricity and gas supplies operator) where he contributed to a number of the most distinguished projects of various scope and complexity.
- Complicated and complex transactions and projects. Represented Akropolis Group while selling the shopping mall Kauno Akropolis (approx. 60,000 sq. m) to German company Deka Immobilien. Emilis lead Circle K Lithuania team in negotiations with other six retail partners launching joint loyalty program “Beloved”. Structured and launched franchise fuel stations model in Lithuania. He also contributed to successful implementation of merger of electricity and gas distribution networks.
- Experience in law firms as well as working as an in-house lawyer for the leading companies enable comprehensively asses and understand clients’ needs. Clients value Emilis for his ability to engage and work in team together with them as well as simply and clearly communicate complex things.
- Emilis has established and successfully developed business start-up. This experience enables him not only to consult the clients on business law issues, but also to share his own experience and give practical advices on starting and developing business.
- Emilis is praised by the clients for his strong business approach while dealing with difficult legal matters. Diverse experience and broad-profile competences help to ensure that commercial and business interests of the clients would not be harmed while managing legal risks.
- Emilis has graduated with EMBA degree from Baltic Management Institute. Main focus area of the studies was effectiveness and competitive advantage of the organizations.
Partner at the Law Office FORT
2016 – 2017
Entrepreneur, General Manager at DAIKTAMS.LT, UAB
2014 – 2015
Member of the Management Team/ General Counsel at AB LESTO (AB ESO)
2011 – 2014
Member of the Management Team/ General Counsel at Statoil Fuel & Retail Lietuva, UAB (Circle K Lietuva, UAB)
2008 – 2011
Head of Legal and HR Department at AKROPOLIS GROUP, UAB; AKROPOLIS, UAB
2001 – 2008
Associate with the Law Firm “LAWIN Lideika, Petrauskas, Valiūnas ir partneriai” (Ellex Valiūnas ir partneriai)
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) from Baltic Management Institute (BMI)
Master of Law (LL.M) from Vilnius University Faculty of Law
Lithuanian, English, Russian