Partner, Attorney at Law
tel +370 5 250 6141
gsm +370 687 78710
- Corporate disputes
- Family business organisation legal issues
Head of Corporate and M&A practice group. Mindaugas works in the corporate and M&A field over 20 years. He has built his name working in such law firms as Cobalt, Ellex and Borenius where he has taken part in a number of the most distinguished deals of various scope and complexity in different business fields.
- Mindaugas is one of the most valued professionals in M&A transactions and corporate matters in the Lithuanian legal market. He daily advises clients on mergers / demergers, capital increases / decreases, share buy-backs / share redemptions and other corporate matters.
- Defending clients’ interests in corporate disputes. Mindaugas assists clients from the very initial phase: selecting and building conflict management strategy and tactics, representation in courts and arbitration as well as leading negotiations.
- Rendering legal advice on family business organisational legal issues. Renders full-scope corporate services, including incorporation, optimisation of corporate structure as well as renders daily corporate advice.
- Praised by the clients for his long-term orientated approach and strategic mindset. Mindaugas is the irreplaceable expert at structuring transactions and at choosing strategic moves in a corporate dispute.
- Mindaugas has graduated from the Baltic Management Institute where he has focused on analysis of effectiveness in the law firm’s work.
IFRL1000 2017: has mentioned Mindaugas “as a rising star” in Corporate and M&A field.
Legal500 2017: “Mindaugas Žolynas is another name to note for heavyweight transactional work”. Legal500 also describes Mindaugas as “hugely experienced and creative” and as a lawyer who can “handle work ranging from acquisitions and spin-off structures to incorporations and share sales and buy backs”.
2014 – until now
Attorney at law, partner at the Law Office FORT
2013 – 2014
Partner at the law firm Borenius
2004 – 2013
Associate partner at the law firm LAWIN
2003 – 2008
Professor’s assistant at Vilnius University, Faculty of Law
2002 – 2004
Associate lawyer at the law firm RLN
2000 – 2002
Lawyer at UAB Hermis-draudimas
Master of Law, Vilnius University
PhD studies at Università di Pisa Facoltà di Giurisprudenza, Pisa, Italy
Lex Mundi Institute (Monterey, USA)
EMBA degree from Baltic Management Institute
Lithuanian, English, Russian, Italian
- Co-author of Company Law in Europe: Lithuania, issue 29, issued by Butterworths, LexisNexis, 2004 (reviewed constantly);
- Co-author of Small and Middle-Size Business Guide, publication of the daily Verslo žinios.