IP, IT, Telecom
A team of professional lawyers are constantly advising the clients on their needs related to IT, IP, cloud computing, software development, licensing and related matters regardless of whether such issues arise in their daily business or during a complex transaction. We are also strong in defending client’s IP rights, trademark and design.
According to Legal 500, the guide of world’s leading law firms, partner Rūta Radzevičiūtė is highly recommended expert in data protection and e-privacy.
- Assisting Ask.Fm with various matters, including, registration and protection of its trade mark, as well as data protection issues in cooperation with LATHAM & WATKINS LLP in the USA
- Drafting of license agreement regarding usage of intellectual property rights of FROONT OY
- Assisting MD Galerija Azur with registration of various trademarks, as well as with registration of amendments to the registered trademarks
- Assisting NORMA-A with respect to copyright and licensing issues
- Assisting company Piejūra with respect to patentability, protection and development of its food packaging designs
- We assisted the company, which operates computer-based testing through its Pearson VUE business in adapting their activity documentation to the requirements of the Lithuanian legal acts
- Advised structured and drafted hosting and related services agreements for a worldwide hosting services provider
- Assisted a start-up ImpressPages, in structuring and drafting various and complex agreements related to transfer of IP rights
- Drafted the whole package of business related template agreements to a local software engineering, outsourcing and technology consultancy company TELESOFTAS.represented UAB Elmoris in negotiating and executing human resources management software and accounting software licencing and day-to-day support agreements with local IT development company
- Regularly advising on software development, hosting services, T&Cs, data protection, as well as other complex issues for Lithuanian clients developing their on-line businesses