Public Procurement & PPP
Our highly regarded public procurement team advises our clients on all aspects of public procurement and has been involved in many important projects for both private and public sector clients. Our clients have praised the combination of detailed technical legal expertise, innovative and creative thinking and commercial focus of our team.
Who’s Who Legal, the official research partner of the International Bar Association, has for years recognized our Estonian partner Kuldar-Jaan Torokoff as one of the leading specialists in the field of public procurement.
- Legal assistance to the Road Transport Administration in public procurement competition for providing passenger transport services with buses in the intercity routes in the centre of Latvia
- Legal assistance to the international construction company Alter Energo in the public procurement procedure in Latvia organized by contracting authority Augstsprieguma tikls regarding reconstruction of the power transmission lines
- Representation of Corpore in a public procurement landmark case (due diligence of the contracting authority) against Eesti Töötukassa
- Representing Estonian Environmental Agency in disputes concerning Vaivara Hazardous Waste Management Centre
- Representation of Bambona, BLRT Group Hansabuss, Nortal, Tamro, and many others is various issues related to public procurements
tel +372 6464 045
gsm +372 5691 3479
Rūta Radzevičiūtė – Meizeraitė
tel +370 5 250 6141
gsm +370 680 15400
tel +371 6770 4080
gsm+371 2976 0042