Real estate and Constructions
Our real estate practice ranges from specific property and related transactions to the property issues that arise in commercial transactions. We have extensive experience of all forms of real estate activity ranging from the acquisition, planning, construction and development, letting and sale of immovable.
We advise real estate developers and construction firms in matters of zoning and construction on regular basis, representing them in administrative procedures and respective court disputes. Our attorneys are highly proficient in regulative aspects and practices of this field, providing clients with solutions to their daily concerns as well as consulting complex development projects. We advise clients in construction design regulation and assist in drafting and concluding construction contracts, project management and financing. We also have specific industry knowledge in such sector as energy and we can assist clients also in real estate development for specific purposes like cogeneration plants, wind farms and power stations. Our clients have always been impressed by the firm’s work on innovative projects.
Chamber Europe, the guide of world’s leading law firms comments: this proactive boutique offers a broad range of real estate and construction advice, but stands out for its specific industry knowledge in the energy sector. Sources say: “I am very pleased with the quality of legal support and how quickly the team responds to our requests.” This new player on the market debuts in the rankings this year due to its rapid rise and impressive market share, in addition to some stellar feedback.
Clients appreciate partner Minni-Triin Park’s “accurate, customer-friendly” service, and the investigative role she undertakes in projects. The firm is particularly noted by sources for its transactional work. According to clients, partner Sandis Bertaitis “understands the problems, finds solutions and covers the risks.”
- Acquisition by EFTEN Real Estate Fund of EPI Baltic I’s property portfolio of five Estonian assets, transaction value mEUR 30.5
- Cross-border acquisition of BPT Secura portfolio of real estate assets in the Baltics by Capital Mill
- Representing Estonian Academy of Arts in disputes concerning the construction of the Academy’s new building in Tallinn city centre
- Structured buy-out of distressed assets by MariComp Eesti from Nordea for setting up of metal producing operations in Paljassaare, Estonia
- We continue to advise Baltic Wind Park on the legal framework for planning, construction and operation of the first offshore wind farm in Latvia, and also advised on the construction of a water purification plant.
- Represented HedeBaltic Latvia in the acquisition of Fest-Forest
- Assistance to Latvian Red Cross in recovery of title to immovable properties that were nationalized and that the client owned before the Second World War
- Day-to-day assistance to EuroEnergy Biogaze Latvija (developer of 10 biogas cogeneration plants in Latvia) and its daughter company Latvijas Ekozeme Ltd in acquisition and lease of land plots necessary to ensure feedstock for the biogas cogeneration plants
- Assisting Odin Energi AS and its Latvian subsidiary in relation to license for off-shore oil exploration and extraction in the Baltic Sea near the cost of Latvia
- Representing Lielmežotne Ltd regarding fulfillment of biogas plant design and construction agreement concluded with Germany EnviTec Biogas AG
- Assisting MD Galerija Azur in various matters related to day-to-day operation of the shopping centre Atrium Azur, located in Riga, with more than 60 stores
- Assisting Sudrabsala Ltd in relations with Riga City Council regarding elimination of deficiencies in the Riga City territorial plan hindering development a complex construction project
- Assisting Rotermann Group special purpose companies (Latvian affiliates) in various matters related to the contemplated development of the so called “Sporta Pils” block in Riga
- Assisting EcoGen in negotiating and drafting of the engineering, procurement and construction agreement for construction of 2,1 MW biogas cogeneration plant
- Assisting Koger Vide in various matters related to design and construction of water purification plants, water supply and sewerage systems and similar environmental buildings and structures
- Defending the interest of clients in the exceptional Lithuanian region with specific legal regulation – Kuršių nerija.
- Represented UAB ROKOR in negotiations of the long term state land lease agreement along with the complex agreements needed for the planned investment in Kaunas Free Economic Zone
tel +371 677 04080
gsm +371 2949 2200
tel +372 6464 045
gsm +372 5297 532
Rūta Radzevičiūtė – Meizeraitė
tel +370 5 250 6141
gsm +370 680 15400